There is a greater need to evoke massive change, more than we’ve ever seen throughout the history of humanity.
Many leaders and scientists believe we’re on the crux of an irreversible tipping point and so we must rally and empower more and more people to be able to catalyse greater change – bigger, more effective and complete solutions to the challenges we face.
As Einstein said “a problem cannot be solved with the same level of thinking from which it was created” – so this program seeks to address not just the significant ‘level of thinking’ that must change, but the mindset, skillsets, habits and leadership desperately needed to create new solutions at a whole new level!
So whether you’re looking to advance in your career and standout from the rest, start your own social enterprise/NGO/charity one day, or just want to start a side project to make a bigger difference then your success starts with building the fundamental foundation of knowledge that this program shares.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 month
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 162
- Assessments Yes
In this Introduction we'll walk you through what you'll learn from the course, how to get the most from it, explain the course format and outline what you want to achieve through it.
Part 1 - Personal Development
Personal Development here will look at the 3 fundamental areas that influence your ability to motivate yourself better, to be more organised and to address what limiting mindset gets in your way.
- Introduction to Personal Development
- Introduction to Self-Awareness
- What Most Influences Behavioural Change?
- The Cause of Lasting Behavioural Change
- Q. What Is the Ego?
- A. What Is the Ego
- Wrapping Up Self-Awareness
- Introducing Self-Leadership
- Vision for Who You Can Become
- Vision for Your Life, Career, Business, Projects
- Vision Work – How Was It for You?
- Writing Your Own Personal Constitution
- Introduction to Self-Management
- Effective Daily & Weekly Planning
- What Are Your Daily Fundamentals?
- Concluding Part 1
Part 2 - People Development
This section on People Development will address how to be a better leader (no matter what your position in an organisation) and how to unit people in a powerful way to achieve a common goal.
- Introduction to People Development
- What Is Leadership
- Defining Leadership
- What Do You Think Are the Traits of a Good Leader?
- 12 Traits of a Good Leader
- Introducing the Process of Building Community
- Explaining the Process of Building Community
- What Is Community
- Most Important Ingredient to Building Relationships/Community?
- The 13 Traits of Trust
Part 3 - Project Development
Project Development will look at equipping you with fundamental knowledge on how to approach planning and developing a project/initiative, along with a basic 'social entrepreneurial' understanding to help maximise the impact of a project.
- Introduction to Project Development
- Introducing the 7 Phase Project Development Process
- Phase 1 – 3 of the Project Development Process
- Phase 4 – 7 of the Project Development Process
- Phase 5.1 – Development Plan – Identifying Project Phases
- Introducing Phase 5.2 – Development Plan – Project Channels
- Phase 5.2 – Development Plan – Identifying Project Channels & Actions
- Completing Phase 6 -7 of Your Development Process
- Introducing Social Entrepreneurship
- What Is the Primary Consideration of a Real Entrepreneur?
- Explaining the Primary Consideration of a Real Entrepreneur
- What Are the 3 Core Roles in any Project/Organisation?
- Explaining the 3 Core Roles in any Project/Organisation
Part 4 - Problems Solving Strategies
Problems will always arise, and very often our ability to solve problems can be one of the most sought-after skills. So in this part we'll look at methods to help you in your ability to solve problems.
Finally this part will review what you've learnt, give you access to the knowledge summary document and begin preparing your personalised development report to help you know the best course of action moving forward.